Wednesday, April 3, 2013

T.I.Speaks To Students at West Ridge Academy

"T.I. Speaks to West Ridge Academy"



Rapper T.I. "Tip" Harris speaks to students at West Ridge Academy in Utah. He explains to them the importance of education, being successful, setting goals and pursing their dreams. This is a very motivational speech coming from a very humble man, to say the least. I believe we need more artists that give back to the youth and encourage them to think for themselves, not just doing what's "in" at the moment. It's fairly easy for kids to take heed from someone who is known to make huge impacts on people's lives...why not give them something positive to follow? Check out the videos above and see how T.I. offers a few words of wisdom and encouragement that could change your mindset of what's important to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment