Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Broke As F*ck : The EP" - Terry Williams

"Broke As F*ck : The EP" 




From Arlington, Texas is Terry Williams with his first project which is an EP entitled "Broke As F*ck" - released February 14th 2013. This is just a preview of what you can expect from his next project which will be titled "For You & The World",  that is projected to drop sometime summer '13. "As far as who I am, sometimes I don't know myself...but I'd like to be someone with the potential to change the world. I want the people to be able to relate and understand that we all go through life. Good times, bad times. I'm still learning and growing everyday. No matter the content, all my songs are love songs", says Williams. You gotta respect the man for that! Check out his EP above!

 If it ain't ANTI then it's WEAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment